Hiring the right staffing and recruiting firm can make a significant difference to your bottom line and it isn’t a decision to be taken lightly.
Every staffing firm isn’t right for every company. At Judy’s we encourage you to speak with several services and get answers to the following questions. We know we do what we do very well and will be happy to answer any questions you may have, and hopefully get an opportunity to work with you soon!
- How many years has your firm been in the staffing and recruiting business?
- What was your internal staff turnover rate last year?
- What experience do you have working with companies like mine?
- Do you specialize in certain areas?
- Do you measure client satisfaction?
- If so, what was your client satisfaction ratio last year?
- Can you provide references?
- Do you focus on quantity or quality?
- What do you expect of me in this partnership?
- What are the current trends and issues in hiring and employment?